- 1. * MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,195 for Cars (Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR86, GR Corolla, GR Supra, Prius, Prius Prime), $1,395 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,795 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2. 2023 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 3. * EPA-estimated 42 city/41 highway/41 combined mpg rating for 2023 Toyota Crown XLE and Limited; EPA-estimated 29 city/32 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 Toyota Crown Platinum.
- 4. * Projected EPA-estimated 127 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Prius Prime SE, projected EPA-estimated 114 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Prius Prime XSE and XSE Premium as determined by manufacturer. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric operation. Projected EPA-estimated 53 city/51 hwy/52 comb gas-only MPG rating for 2023 Prius Prime SE, projected EPA-estimated 50 city/47 hwy/48 comb gas-only MPG rating for 2023 Prius Prime XSE and XSE Premium as determined by manufacturer.
- 5. * EPA-estimated 57 city/56 hwy/57 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius LE FWD, 53 city/54 hwy/54 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius LE AWD, 52 city/52 hwy/52 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius XLE and Limited FWD, and 49 city/50 hwy/49 combined mpg rating for 2023 Prius XLE and Limited AWD.
- 6. * 2023 projected EPA-estimated mpg rating estimates as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates not available at time of posting.
- 7. * EPA-estimated 32 city/41 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla LE; EPA-estimated 31 city/40 hwy/34 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla SE and XSE.
- 8. * EPA-estimated 53 city/46 hwy/50 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid LE and Hybrid XLE; EPA-estimated 51 city/44 hwy/48 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid LE AWD; EPA-estimated 50 city/43 hwy/47 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid SE and Hybrid SE Infrared; EPA-estimated 47 city/41 hwy/44 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hybrid SE and Hybrid SE Infrared AWD.
- 9. * EPA-estimated 32 city/41 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hatchback SE; EPA-estimated 30 city/38 hwy/33 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Hatchback XSE.
- 10. * EPA-estimated 28 city/39 hwy/32 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry LE, SE and SE Nightshade Edition; 27 city/38 hwy/31 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XLE 4-Cylinder and XSE 4-Cylinder; 22 city/33 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XLE V6; 22 city/32 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry XSE V6; 21 city/31 hwy/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry TRD; 51 city/53 hwy/52 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry LE Hybrid; and 44 city/47 hwy/46 combined mpg rating for 2023 Camry SE Hybrid, XLE Hybrid and XSE Hybrid.
- 11. * Projected EPA-estimated 76 city/71 hwy/74 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Mirai XLE and 67 city/64 hwy/65 combined MPGe rating for 2023 Mirai Limited determined by Toyota. All projected EPA estimates as determined by manufacturer; EPA estimates not available at time of posting. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric-mode operation.
- 12. * EPA-estimated 20 city/27 hwy/22 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR86 with 6-speed manual transmission; EPA-estimated 21 city/31 hwy/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR86 with automatic transmission.
- 13. * EPA-estimated 25 city/31 hwy/27 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 2.0; EPA-estimated 23 city/31 hwy/26 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 3.0 AT and 3.0 Premium AT; EPA-estimated 19 city/27 hwy/21 combined mpg rating for 2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT, 3.0 Premium MT and A91-MT Edition.
- 14. * EPA-estimated 36 city/36 hwy/36 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sienna FWD models; 35 city/36 hwy/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Sienna AWD models.
- 15. * EPA-estimated 20 city/24 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra Limited 4x2 Hybrid, Platinum 4x2 Hybrid and 1794 Edition 4x2 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 19 city/22 highway/21 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra Limited 4x4 Hybrid, Platinum 4x4 Hybrid, 1794 Edition 4x4 Hybrid and Capstone 4x4 Hybrid; EPA-estimated 18 city/20 highway/19 combined mpg rating for 2023 Tundra TRD Pro 4x4 Hybrid.
- 16. * EPA-estimated 22 city/29 highway/25 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander L FWD, LE FWD, XLE FWD, XSE FWD, Limited FWD and Platinum FWD; EPA-estimated 21 city/28 highway/24 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander L AWD, LE AWD, XLE AWD, Limited AWD and Platinum AWD.
- 17. * EPA-estimated 252-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 242-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 228-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; and 222-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD total driving range for when vehicle is fully charged and operated under ideal driving conditions.
- 18. * EPA-estimated 36 city/35 highway/36 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander Hybrid LE FWD, Hybrid XLE FWD, Hybrid Bronze Edition FWD, Hybrid Limited FWD and Hybrid Platinum FWD. EPA-estimated 35 city/35 highway/35 combined mpg rating for 2023 Highlander Hybrid LE AWD, Hybrid XLE AWD, Hybrid Bronze Edition AWD, Hybrid Limited AWD and Hybrid Platinum AWD.
- 19. * EPA-estimated 27 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/34 highway/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 LE AWD; EPA-estimated 27 city/33 highway/29 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 XLE AWD and XLE Premium AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/33 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Adventure and Limited AWD; EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway/28 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 TRD Off-Road.
- 20. * EPA-estimated 41 city/38 highway/40 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid XLE Premium, Hybrid SE, Hybrid XSE and Hybrid Limited; EPA-estimated 38 city/35 highway/37 combined mpg rating for 2023 RAV4 Hybrid Woodland Edition.
- 21. * EPA-estimated 94 combined MPGe rating for 2023 RAV4 Prime. MPGe is the EPA-equivalent of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric operation. EPA-estimated 38 combined gas-only mpg.
- 22. * EPA-estimated 31 city/33 hwy/32 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross L FWD, LE FWD and XLE FWD; EPA-estimated 29 city/32 hwy/30 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross L AWD, LE AWD and XLE AWD; EPA-estimated 45 city/38 hwy/42 combined mpg rating for 2023 Corolla Cross Hybrid S, SE and XSE AWD.
- 23. * EPA-estimated 16 city/19 hwy/17 combined mpg for 2022 4Runner.
- 24. * EPA-estimated 40 city/37 hwy/39 combined mpg rating for 2023 Venza.
- 25. * EPA-estimated 252-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE FWD; 242-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited FWD; 228-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X XLE AWD; and 222-mile total driving range rating for 2023 bZ4X Limited AWD total driving range for when vehicle is fully charged and operated under ideal driving conditions.
- 26. Includes all dealers and suppliers.
- 27. Prius AWD-e system operates at speeds up to 43 mph.
- 28. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models require a different maintenance schedule as described in their Maintenance Guide. 24-hour Roadside Assistance is also included for two years, unlimited mileage. Roadside Assistance does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S.
- 29. For Toyota hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and fuel cell and battery electric vehicles beginning with model year 2020, the hybrid (HV) battery is covered for 10 years from original date of first use or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of your New Vehicle Limited Warranty. See Owner's Warranty and Maintenance Guide for details.
- 31. Extra-cost color.
- 32. Ratings achieved using the required premium unleaded gasoline with an octane rating of 91 or higher for GR Supra 2.0, and an octane rating of 93 or higher for GR Supra 3.0. If premium fuel is not used, performance will decrease.
Your Next Dream Car Awaits: Visit Your Local Toyota Dealer
Ready to get behind the wheel of a Toyota vehicle to help you feel uncompromised reliability, performance, and practicality? You’re at the right place, as we’re your local Toyota dealership in Tampa, FL, with one of the largest new and used inventories in the area, loaded with many iconic models from sporty sedans, action-geared SUVs, and reliable pickups. After you find the perfect ride, it’s time to head to our finance center for help with budgeting and finding a lease or loan—all with the help of a financial expert who can oftentimes help you score terms better than the banks. Even after you drive your cruiser home, our service center is here for you for miles to come to help your new car run like new.
Eager to feel how a Toyota will upgrade the way you commute and adventure? Head to Toyota of Tampa Bay near Wesley Chapel, FL, to test drive your favorite models and schedule service.
Want a new ride that’s loaded with fun-filled performance, practicality, and even capability? Our new inventory has you covered with some of the road’s most reliable vehicles, like the Toyota Camry. Meanwhile, the Toyota Corolla also aims to deliver an exhilarating cruise in a frame that’s geared to turn heads with a contemporary design. Need to get a job done or hit the off-road trails on the side? We have a Toyota Tacoma waiting for you. That’s only the start of the new cars available to you, as we also have track-geared legends like the Supra along with the iconic Prius hybrid if you’re looking for efficient and clean drives—stop by and schedule a test drive for more information.
In the mood for a used car? We also have a colossal pre-owned inventory with many of your favorite models from previous years. Also, don’t forget about our Toyota Certified Pre-Owned options, where each vehicle must pass an ultra-intensive 160-point inspection to help you avoid buying a lemon. Plus, you’ll also receive perks like a 12-year/12,000-mile Comprehensive Warranty, a 7-Year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, and a 7-Year/100,000-mile 24-Hour Roadside Assistance for new car-like protections wherever your next cruise takes you.
Need to keep up with your maintenance schedule? Head to our Toyota service center near Brandon, FL, where our certified and factory-trained experts are ready for virtually any repair or maintenance that comes to mind. From the basics like an oil change or a tire rotation to more intricate repairs like belt and cylinder issues, our pros are eager to handle the job with precision and promptness.
Alongside certified service, our dealership also offers you a Loyalty Rewards Program with incentives like earning a point for every dollar you spend, which lets you eventually access exclusive savings on OEM parts and service, helping ensure you get the best deals in the Tampa area. Even better, you don’t need to pay a dime to sign up and there’s no membership card—instead, just show up for your service, and we’ll handle everything else. Ready to join? Just let a team member know, and we’ll give you everything you’ll need to get started.
What happens after you find the perfect car, truck, or SUV? It’s time to head to our finance center and explore our plans. We can even help walk you through the pros and cons of leases and loans based on your situation to help you make the best choice. Have questions about getting pre-approved or about applying for credit, we can help with that as well, alongside helping you score terms better than many financial institutions.
To help you save time at the dealership, you can even get started with the financing now from the comfort of your couch or the convenience of your office—just visit our website and access our financing tools like our pre-qualification application and credit application, where you enter basic information, and you’ll get an idea of the loans you’ll qualify for and the vehicles that fit your budget. Not sure what you’ll need to put down to get the monthly payments that fit into your budget? Play around with our payment calculator, where you can input different terms, interest rates, and down payments to help you aim for a plan that works for your financial situation. Have a ride to trade-in now? Head to our Value Your Trade tool, where in two steps.
Your One-Stop Toyota Auto Shop Awaits in Tampa
Ready to buy/lease a car now? Head to Toyota of Tampa Bay to get started with test driving your favorite models and exploring financial plans. When you’re here, we’ll also work our hardest to find what you’re looking for to help craft the ultimate shopping experience, whether you want a Corolla Hybrid LE for legendary fuel economy, a Rav4 Prime for a unique and stylish SUV look found nowhere else that’s also backed by fun capability, or virtually anything else—it’s how we stand out as your local Toyota dealership and auto repair center.